Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I Want It Now




OK, so how did MidNite not know that their ad is highly suggestive?

She's wearing lingerie and giving this sexy, three-quarter profile and saying "I need it in the middle of the night." Don't miss the slightly parted lips.

And then there's this guy with his hand on her arm, in bed (and that ring is visible so they can show this add in all 52 states), saying "I want it now."

Really?

And no one in the board room said, "um, that looks just a little risque"... not that I'm complaining, but it definitely wasn't intentional. Come on, guys!

A better ad: What if they had a bird's eye view of the bed and each person, on either side of the bed, obviously can't sleep. Then they have thought bubbles... Oh! OK, one person is sleeping, and the other person's thought bubble says, "I wish I had MidNite" or, the ad is of someone turning off a lamp, just about to tuck into bed, and they have a smile on their face. The caption below them reads "Thank you, MidNite."

Or... any idears?

No comments:

Post a Comment